Provide emergency services, physical security, installation access control and protection from criminal actions to the FSGA/HAAF community in support of expeditionary operations in a time of persistent conflict providing a quality of life for Soldiers and Families commensurate with their service.
A professional and responsive organization maintaining a safe and secure community for Soldiers, Civilians, and Family Members while promoting an environment that values and rewards creative thought.
- Provide a Safe and Secure Community
- Provide Common Levels of Support (CLS)
- Enhance organizational professionalism and responsiveness
- Promote an environment that values and rewards creative thought
Dial 911 for Emergency
Hunter Army Airfield
- Police (912) 767-2965/4895
- Fire (912) 767-7019
- Police (912) 315-6133/6134
- Fire (912) 315-8059/8095
Post Access Information
Vehicle Registration Form
Weapons Registration Form
Armed Forces Disciplinary Control Board (AFDCB) and Off Limits List