Candidate for Graduation 2017
Attend the ceremony Friday, 3 November 2017
Eligibility Dates: Degree completed or within 6 hours between December 2016 to December 2017. If you attend an On-Post college or university (Central Texas College, Savannah Technical College, Columbia College, Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, or Webster University), DO NOT Complete this registration form. Please contact your local college office for graduation information. All other students graduating from OFF-POST colleges and universities, please complete the following steps:
1. Copy and paste the list below into an email addressed to: email@example.com
2. Title the SUBJECT: Graduation
3. Please provide the following information:
- Current status:
- a. Service Member
- b. Family Member
- c. Retiree
- d. Veteran
- e. Civilian
4. Rank (Service Member or Retiree):
5. Name (First Middle Last):
6. Installation(Service Member or Family Member):
a. Fort Stewart
b. Hunter Army Airfield
7. Unit (Service Member):
8. Degree Information
a. School Name:
b. Degree level (A.A., B.A. B.S….):
9. Contact information:
10. Ceremony Choice:
a. I WILL participate.
b. I WILL NOT participate.
11. Accommodations: If you or your guest will require accommodations, such as a Sign Language Interpreter or wheelchair access, please provide the type of accommodation needed and who will need the accommodation.
Once you send your information, Education Center personnel will confirm receipt of your email.
Privacy Act Statement:
If you choose to provide us with personal information, we only use that information to respond to your message or request. We will only share the information you give us with another government agency if your inquiry relates to that agency, or as otherwise required by law. We never create profiles or give it to any private organizations. Fort Stewart never collects information for commercial marketing. When submitting your information by email, we recommend that you not include personal information, especially Social Security Numbers. The Social Security Administration offers additional guidance on sharing your Social Security Number.