The PAIO mission is to focus on the Garrison delivering equitable servies; promoting continuous process improvment, Service Culture Initiative, customer feedback, strategic planning, and monitoring performance results provided through the Installation Status Report (ISR), Common Levels of Support(CLS)/Performance Assessment Review (PAR), and the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE)/Voice of the Customer feedback system. PAIO is the integrator for Garrison strategic initiatives to steer the Garrison strategy in meeting current and future needs.
The April 2018 State of the Garrison Briefing is now available on the Fort Stewart Garrison Sharepoint Site. Click HERE to view it.
For more information or assistance accessing the site, please call (912) 767-0443.
The Performance Assessment Review is conducted quarterly using CLS/SSP data. It is an enabler for the Garrison Commander to have discussions with Garrison Directors on the overall performance and execution of services. For more information, click here.
The Service Culture Initiative promotes customer service through engaged and caring leadership, committment to service, self-reliance, and adherence to our core values. For more information, click here.
Army Community of Excellence promotes, encourages, and recognizes installations that build on organizational knowledge, support a change in culture, and demonstrate a commitment to excellence in support of the Army and IMCOM's priorities. ACOE is structured according to the Malcolm Baldrige Performance Excellence Criteria. To view the FS/HAAF ACOE AY19 submission, click here.
ICE and Voice of the Customer. ICE is a web-bsed customer feedback system for customers to provide feedback onthe programs and services provided by the Garrison. Customers may submit feedback via the website, paper comment card, or through a QR Code. Customer feedback is consoldiated monthly for satisfaction and disatisfaction trends. The montly voice of the customer report can be viewed here.
- State of the Garrison Briefing Click here to view.
- Brown Bag Luncheons Click here to view the latest schedule.
- Brown Bag Questions and Comments Click here to view.
- OPEX Training Click here to sign up for leader and/or workforce training.
- ISR Training Click here to view the schedule.
- ISR Data Collection - FY18 Click here for more information.
- ISR Data Collection - FY19 Click here for more information.
- ISR Website - Click here to access ISR.
- Strategic Management System - Click here to access CLS/PAR data.
- FS/HAAF 2018-2020 Strategic Plan - Click here