Note: A government-issued photo ID is required for entry into the Education Center.
APPOINTMENTS MAY BE AVAILABLE AFTER REGULAR DUTY HOURS BY CONTACTING US.
REMINDER: COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES REQUESTING TO ACCESS FORT STEWART/HAAF, GA:
- Only educational institutions with a signed Department of Defense Voluntary Education Partnership MOU may be granted access to Fort Stewart/HAAF, GA.
- All access requests must be cleared by the Education Center prior to visitation.
Army Continuing Education System
- Deliver the highest quality educational services and programs to the Total Army Community
- Enhance recruiting, reenlistment, and retention of quality Soldiers
- Support the Army in improving Combat Readiness
- Retain and enhance a quality staff through continuous professional educational opportunities
Career Development Goals for Enlisted Soldiers:
- Master academic skills necessary for performance of primary Military Occupational Specialty (MOS) and prerequisites for Noncommissioned Officer Education System (NCOES)
- Earn a high school diploma or equivalent before completion of first enlistment
- Earn a college degree, license, or professional certificate in a discipline related to primary MOS as recommended by the career management field (CMF) proponent of DA PAM 600-25, The Noncommissioned Officer Professional Development Guide
Career Development Goals for Warrant Officers:
- Obtain an associate degree in an academic discipline related to specialty as defined in DA PAM 600-11 requirements for warrant officer professional development, by the fifth year of active warrant officer service (AWOS) or the fifteenth year for reserve component (RC) warrant officers
- Earn a bachelor degree in any academic discipline prior to reaching the CW4 promotion selection point
Career Development Goals for Commissioned Officers:
- Pursue graduate study that supports designated branch or functional area
Multi-use Learning Facility
The MLF is designed to meet the unique mission of the command being served. The MLF provides educational services with direct training support and academic services. A wide variety of study programs are available to include basic and advanced academic skills, AFCT (GT) improvement, college level examination programs review, preparation for college entrance exams, effective study skills programs, and others. The goal is to provide a "One-Stop Training Support Facility" for Commanders and their Soldiers. Our Education Center is staffed with Education Specialists who can coordinate the unique education and training requirements of the unit leaders and Soldiers in support of combat readiness. In addition, the MLF Support staff can work directly with the Command and Soldiers in identifying and accessing appropriate training materials, conducting training, and coordinating facilities for specific education and training needs.
U.S. Army Education Site - (https://www.hrc.army.mil/site/education/index.html)