Plans, Analysis, and Integration Office
To facilitate installation planning, train installation members, document installation truth, measure installation quality, coordinate installation process improvement.
In an effort to gain some continuity for the Total Army Quality process at FS/HAAF, the Command established the PAIO in June, 1997. Since then, PAIO has matured its quality process utilizing the Malcolm Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence and strives to promote continuous improvement and excellence throughout their workforce.The PAIO is designed to coordinate, facilitate and accomplish the following for the FS/HAAF community:
- Compile, publish and update the Installation Strategic Plan.
- Coordinate the Malcolm Baldrige/Army Community of Excellence organizational self assessment process.
- Coordinate Installation Planning Board meetings.
- Implement the Integrated Management System throughout all installation activities.
- Sustain and improve customer service through the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) system.
- Manage enterprise performance management systems to evaluate installation services for sustainment and improvement.
- Manage special initiatives on behalf of the Garrison Commander.
Our team of proactive professionals is constantly seeking ways to assist in developing the most efficient and effective Garrison operation.
- FY17 Common Levels of Support
- FY17 Common Levels of Support Directed Capability Levels
- Performance Assessment Review SOP
- FY17 Installation Status Report - Service Performance Measures
- Integrated Management System SOP
- Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) SOP
- FY17 Integrated Priority List
- State of the Garrison Presentation FSGA-HAAF
- Upcoming Brown Bag Venues/Dates