To facilitate installation planning, train installation members, document installation truth, measure installation quality, coordinate installation process improvement.
In an effort to gain some continuity for the Total Army Quality process at FS/HAAF, the Command established the PAIO in June, 1997. Since then, PAIO has matured its quality process utilizing the Malcolm Baldrige Criteria for Performance Excellence and strives to promote continuous improvement and excellence throughout their workforce.The PAIO is designed to coordinate, facilitate and accomplish the following for the FS/HAAF community:
- Compile, publish and update the Installation Strategic Plan.
- Coordinate the Malcolm Baldrige/Army Community of Excellence organizational self assessment process.
- Coordinate Installation Planning Board meetings.
- Implement the Performance Management and Measurement System through the Garrison Enterprise Management System application.
- Identify and facilitate discussion on topics of interest to Leadership in the PAIO areas of operation.
- Assist installation Leadership in all areas of PAIO operation.
Our team of proactive professionals is constantly seeking ways to assist in developing the most efficient and effective Garrison operation.
Phone Numbers: 767-6628 and 767-0443
DSN 870-6628 and 870-0443